Beach Vacations For Winter
During the winter months, finding a beach vacationspot can be a little difficult. It doesn't haveto be, which is where this article will really comein handy. Below, you'll find some resorts thatoffer a unique twist to your winter beach vacation.
1. Molokai Ranch and LodgeOn a white sand shore on the tiny Hawaiian island ofMolokai, guests will stay in comfortable yet uniquetents. Each double unit canvas bungalow sits on wooden platforms, offers queen size beds in one unit, twin beds in the other, solar powered lights,and a private bathroom with hot water showers.
The Molokai Ranch and Lodge offers over 54,000acres, including seaside cliffs with very lushvalleys. The outdoor activities here include seakayaking, cultural hikes, mountain biking, andhorseback rides. For the kids, the lodge offersnature walks, horse stables, tidal pools and Hawaiian arts and crafts.
2. Grand Wailea Resort and Spa of HawaiiLong ago, a big swimming pool was enough to makeguests happy. Now days, resorts compete in wateractivities such as lagoons, waterfalls, water slides, and even lazy rivers.
The Grand Wailea Resort offers several attractions,such as the 4,580 square foot Hibiscus pool, and the 25,700 square foot Canyon Activity poolwhich is great for families.
3. Atlantis Resort of the BahamasIn the amazing water fun department is the uniqueAtlantis Resort and Spa on Paradise Island inthe Bahamas. Along with the beach, the Atlantishas eleven swimming pools, Mayan Temple waterslides, and lazy river rides. The Atlantisalso boasts an amazing marine habitat, withexhibit lagoons that house more than 50,000sea animals.
4. Club Med Punta CanaOver the last several years, the Dominion Republic has been working very hard to establishitself as a destination for families, with manyall inclusives being built. This location hasall the perks of a tropical resort plus standout features that include kids programs, and other attractions that make Club Med Punta Canaone of the most unique beach vacation spots inthe entire world.
5. Virgin IslandsThe US Virgin Islands National Park is a very unique vacation spot with white sandy beaches, andlodging in comfortable tent cottages.
As with the Molokai Ranch, guest cottages are builton platforms and designed to be both attractiveand comfortable. Each one has a sleeping area,bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils, stove, icecooler, and even a private deck.
Water sports for the area include kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving. There is also an outdoor restaurant and a food store forthose who want to cook from the privacy of theirown room.
Popular Summer Vacation Destinations for Golfers
Each year, a large number of individuals take a summer trip. These trips may involve a summer vacation with the family, a romantic trip with your partner, or a trip with friends. No matter who you vacation with, selecting a summer vacation destination can be difficult. It is sometimes hard to find a destination that offers activities that everyone will enjoy. If you are an avid golfer, you may want to consider vacationing at a golf resort.
Golf resorts are found all around the world. If you are looking for a golf resort in the United States, you have a large number of destinations to choose from. In many states, golf resorts are only open for the spring and summer months. A number of golf resorts can be found in Arizona, Nevada, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, and Texas.
While the main focus of a golf resort is golf, there are a large number of additional activities that can be found at a golf resort. These additional activities may be important when you are vacationing with your family. If they do not enjoy the sport of golf, you will want to make sure that additional activities are available onsite or at another nearby location. If this is the case, you may want to examine local amusement parks or beaches.
If you are interested in staying at a golf resort that has nearby beaches, you will want to examine Myrtle Beach golf resorts. Myrtlewood Golf Resort and Villas is located near Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. This golf resort, which is a short drive to the beach, is ideal for golfers that are vacationing with their family. In addition to Mytrlewood, you can find a number of other golf resorts that are located in close proximity to a beach by searching for golf resorts along the coast.
In addition to searching for nearby activities for the whole family, you may want to research and book a stay at a golf resort that has the whole family in mind. The Marriott Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, located in California is just one of the many examples of golf resorts that are tailored to the whole family. The Marriot Rancho Las Palmas Resort offers tennis courts, swimming pools, a large water slide, kid's camps, and onsite spas.
When it comes to selecting a golf resort as your summer vacation destination, you will want to examine the cost of vacationing there. The cost of your stay should be just as important as the onsite or nearby activities and the location of the resort. If you are traveling with your family or another individual who will not golf, you should search for golf courses that offer discounts to non-golfers.
For many individuals the purpose of a golf resorts is to relax and golf. The cost of a golf resort stay includes the use of onsite golf courses. The use of golf courses may include golfing, private lessons, and golf cart use. If someone in your vacationing party will not be golfing, they should not have to pay to use the golf services. Many of the golf courses, located in the Untied States, will not charge full price for non-golfers.
If you are interested in vacationing at a golf resort, but you are on a budget, there are a number of ways that you can save money. You can search for online golf resort coupons or you can search for golf resort packages. These packages can be found online through a number of different discount travel websites. In addition to using the internet, your local travel agent may be able to obtain exclusive discounts for you.
If you want to spend hours or even days golfing then a golf resort vacation may be just what you need. Whether you are vacationing alone, with your family, or with friends, you can all find activities and excitement at one of the many golf resorts located in the United States.